We receive hundreds of requests annually to provide coffee and in kind donations to many fine organizations. Though we would like to, it simply isn’t possible to give to every organization. Please note the following when making a request.
Boston Stoker Coffee Company will consider in kind donation requests from:
- Organizations that are recognized as charitable by the Internal Revenue Service 501(c)3
- Organizations that do not discriminate on any basis
- Organizations whose work benefits the local community
Boston Stoker Coffee Company does not offer in kind donations to:
- Organization that serve only their own memberships, such as fraternal organizations, labor organizations or religious groups
- Political parties or candidates
- Organizations that lie outside the sales area of a Boston Stoker Coffee Company location
To be considered please provide the following information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Name of Organization
- Organization’s Philanthropic Focus / What is the organization’s purpose and who do you serve?
- Tax Status / Are you a 501(c) 3 Organization?
- Address of Organization
- Organization Phone Number
- Organization Website
- Primary Contact Name/Phone Number/Email
- Name of Your Event
- Date of Event
- What are you requesting? Provide details.
- Who will this donation serve?
- Please list sponsorship levels and any other sponsors for this event
- Will sponsors be recognized? If so, how?
- Have we donated in the past? Provide details.